I am doing below code in Laravel 5.5 with mpdf 8.0
$mpdf = new MpdfMpdf();
It outputs gibberish/garbage values, seemingly showing pdf file in raw form.
- If I use
$mpdf->Output($reportPath, 'F');(saving it to file) and the opening that. It opens the file as expected.
- If I place
$mpdf->Output("test","I");it shows the document.
- My suspicion is, it has something something to do with
Content-type:application/pdfnot being set by default but I have also tried using
Outputbut of no use. it is still showing
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8in response header in Network tab of chrome (also tried Firefox).
- It used to work on
php7.3just fine, but I have to update it to
php7.4due to some library and multiple application on a single server scenario.
- Also start using a sub-domain for my application instead of placing the directories after the domain.
I’m looking for
- A solution that doesn’t require me to place
die;at the end of output.
- Or some clue in on why this has started happening or/and perhaps why I need to place
- Any other solution.
The goal is to provide some ref. for people encountering same issues in future, since I have spent hours and haven’t anything that specifically address such issue.
from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 – Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3CYFo2E